Balaghat District in Madhya Pradesh is very famous due to the landscape it has. In this beautiful district, River Wainganga flows through it and makes the soil cultivable for Farmers over there. Balaghat MP is famous for Tile Factories and other minerals like bauxite, Limestone are also found here. Moreover, there are many Places to Visit in Balaghat like Kanha National Park, Malanjkhand Copper Plant and Gangulpara Waterfall. Apart from this Rajiv Sagar Dam is also very beautiful and These locations add so much to the tourism of the Balaghat. PIN Code of Balaghat District is 481001 and all the correspondence you do with anyone should be done with this PIN Code.
मध्य प्रदेश के बॉर्डर पर पड़ती बालाघाट डिस्ट्रिक्ट की बात हम करने जा रहे हैं जो की अपने आप में काफी मशहूर है क्युकी भारत का एक बहुत बड़ा कॉपर माइनिंग प्लांट इसी शहर में है| दूसरी तरह से ये टूरिज्म के नाम पर भी बहुत मशहूर है और बहुत सारे सैलानी यहाँ वॉटरफॉल व् अन्य खूबसरत चीज़ो को देखने आते हैं| इस पोस्ट में हम आपको बताएंगे बालाघाट कैसे पहुँचते हैं और फिर वहां रहने की व्यवस्था कैसे करनी है| बालाघाट डिस्ट्रिक्ट की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट Balaghat.nic.in पर जाके आप सम्पूर्ण जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं| इसके इलावा आप जाति प्रमाणपत्र, आय पत्र व् अन्य सुविधाओं का लाभ भी इस पोर्टल पर प्राप्त कर सकते हैं| हमने इन सुविधाओं का लाभ आपको प्रदान करने के लिए सीधा लिंक निचे दिया है जिसका प्रयोग आप जरूरत पड़ने पर अवश्य करे|
Balaghat Pin Code
|Block/ Village Name||Balaghat PIN Codes|
- All the blocks and tehsils in Balaghat with their respective PIN Codes are given in the table above.
- Second thing is that People worry about this because they do not know the exact PIN Code of the corresponding area due to which Post delays.
- Please use the PIN Codes available above as we have collected it from official websites and they are 100% Correct.
MP Balaghat District- Overview
|MLA of Balaghat||Gaurishankar Bisen|
|MP (Member of Parliament)||Dr Dhal Singh Bisen|
|How to Reach||By Bus, By Train and By Road|
|Balaghat Famous for||Copper Mines, Waterfalls, Kanha National Park and many more|
|Famous Dish||Imarti, Gujia and others|
- So, overall details of MP Balaghat District are given here for your knowledge.
- You should read the information above if you are planning to visit Balaghat in Madhya Pradesh.
- Currently MLA of Balaghat Gaurishankar Bisen from BJP leads the administration of district..
- Lok Sabha Member Dr Dhal Singh Bisen is leading citizens in the Central Government.
Balaghat is Famous For
People who are going to Balaghat for permanent shifting or tourism purposes should definitely read out this information. There are famous places and things to do in Balaghat like visiting Kanha National Park, watching the serenity of Rajiv Sagar Dam and Gangulpara Waterfall. Apart from this you can eat many culinaries which are famous over there like Imarti, Gujia, Baingan Masala and other similar items. Before you proceed, we want to tell you that there are three ways to reach Balaghat and these are by Road, By Train and by Rail. Visitors should also find some good places to stay in Balaghat which can be booked through many online portals.
Places to Visit in Balaghat
- Firstly, we would recommend you to visit Kanha National Park and Gangulpara Waterfall.
- Another most loved location by tourists from India is the Copper Mining Plant which is the hub of Balaghat Economy.
- Apart from this, you have to take glimpses of Dhuty Dam which is very famous in the Balaghat for its serenity and peace.
- As the name of District says Ghat, it is understood that there are many Ghats in Balaghat which you must visit to see nature at its best.
- So this is the overall details of major Places which you can Visit in Balaghat.
How to Reach Balaghat Madhya Pradesh
- You should firstly reach Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh which can be accessed by Train, by Air or by Road as per your Comfort.
- After that you should take a Train from Jabalpur to Balaghat which will take around 5 Hours.
- Book your stays during travel time and then after reaching Station, take a local transport.
- Most of the hotels and Dharamshalas are around Railway Station Only.
- Now Check In at your Hotel and then start exploring the district in the very next moment.
The Balaghat District has Mineral Rich Soil where you can see Bauxite, Magnesium and Copper Deposits. So there are many mines in this district and the economy rises from these productions. Now people who come from far places and want to see different Mines like Malanjkhand Copper Plant and Bauxite Mines should definitely pay a visit to these. Local Transit can be chosen by visitors to see these production units and mining farms. Apart from this people living in Balaghat are very Backward and Maoists are also active here.
Balaghat.nic.in E Services
FAQs on Balaghat MP
You can reach Balaghat by Road, by Train and by Bus from Jabalpur District in Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh Balaghat PIN Code is 481001.
Visit balaghat.nic.in to use the E Services like Caste Certificate Application, income Certificate and other similar things.