Cowin.Gov.in App Vaccination Certificate 2022 can be downloaded easily from whatsapp, mobile number, cowin app, digilocker, aarogyasetu app and various other government portals: Since the introduction of COVID-19 Vaccine, the Government of India has put a great emphasis on administering the vaccine to all the citizens of the nation. More than 170 crore COVID-19 Vaccines doses have been administered across India overall, including both the first ,second and booster doses. Out of all the adult population, around 75% are fully vaccinated and almost 96% have received one dose at least by now.
Regardless of Covershield and Covaxin, a brand new Russian vaccine- Sputnik V has come to light that might give the immunity to fight against all the variants of COVID-19. The COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate can be downloaded by various mediums by Name only, Mobile number and an Indian Government Launched CoWIN application, Digilocker and many more. To know how to Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate from all of these mediums, read the article carefully and follow the simple steps given in the article underneath.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile No
One can download the Cowin Vaccine Certificate via numerous mediums and as soon as one gets the first dose of Cowin Vaccine Certificate will be provided by the Indian Government on the official website cowin,gov.in. In the COVID-19 Certificate PDF, all the information that includes the name, age, type of vaccine administered, Aadhar Number, name of the centre where the dose is taken and the person who has given the dose is mentioned.
Cowin.gov.in App Vaccination Certificate Download on Whatsapp: Steps
|Name of the Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate|
|Authority issuing the Certificate||Indian Government|
|Types of Vaccines||Covisheild ,Covaxin, Sputnik V|
|Number of Doses Administered||1.9 billion|
|Category||Certificate News Update|
Steps to Download the CoWIN Vaccine Certificate using the Mobile Number
No matter the number of doses you have received, you can download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate PDF on the Cowin.gov.in Official Portal, Aarogya Setu App, Digilocker App, Umang App and on the official portal which is cowin.gov.in. In all of these cases you have to follow the same instructions to get the Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download in a printout form.
The steps to follow are given underneath:
- Visit any Portal mentioned out of all (CoWin App, Aarogya Setu App, Digilocker App, Umang App)
- Type your Registered Mobile Number on the space given on your screen.
- An OTP will be received by the candidate on their registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP received on the space provided and then click on the Download Option.
- After that your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate will appear on your computer/ mobile screen and take a print out copy of the certificate for future reference purposes.
How to download the COVID Vaccine Certificate by Name @ cowin.gov.in
The Government of India gives the vaccination certificate to all the citizens who have been vaccinated in order to keep the record of the total no. of vaccinated citizens. In this cowin vaccine certificate certificate all the information related to vaccine is mentioned and download the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate By Name follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, visit the official website which is cowin.gov.in and then the homepage will appear on your computer screen.
- On the home page , one has to tap on the Register or Sign in option.
- Then the user has to enter the contact details and a one time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered contact information.
- After that, enter the OTP received in the space given on the computer screen.
- Then tap on the verify and proceed option and afterwards click on the Cowin Vaccination Certificate Download By Name option.
- Your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate By Name will appear on your computer/ mobile screen and take a print out copy of the certificate and preserve it for future reference purposes.
Steps to Download the CoWIN Vaccination Certificate by using the CoWIN App
The Covid Vaccination Certificate can be easily downloaded by using the Cowin.gov.in Application. It is the easiest way to have access to your Cowin Vaccination Certificate and you can carry it with you all the time with all your other important documents and can have access to it from anywhere. The steps to download the CoWIN Vaccine Certificate by using the CoWIN Application follow the steps given below:
- Open the CoWIN application on your mobile phones and enter your registered phone number on the space provided on your mobile screen.
- An OTP will be delivered to you on your number in the messages of your phone. Check the OTP and fill it out for the verification purpose.
- The updated information regarding your COVID-19 Vaccine displayed on your mobile screen.
- The certificate for the first, second and the precautionary booster dose will appear separately on your screen. You can also download the combined certificate of all three doses administered from the CoWIN App.
- Open the desired certificate and click on the download button. This way the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate will be downloaded and saved into your mobile phone.
Important Links to Download the cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate By Mobile Number
FAQ’s For Covid Vaccination Certificate Download Cowin App
One can register on the official website i.e. cowin.gov.in and then follow the steps given above in the article
The citizens who have completed 12 years of age or above on the day of the registration process can register for the COVID-19 Vaccine.
Six people can collectively Register By Mobile Number. The steps to Register By Mobile Number Are given above. Go through them and log in an easy and hassle free way.
The registration process for the COVID Vaccine is absolutely free of cost.
The documents that can be used to register on the CoWIN portal are: Aadhar Card, Drivers Licence, PAN Card, Passbook , Voter ID, Ration Card.