GATE 2023 official notification has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur in which the official brochure, date of GATE 2023 Registration and Official Exam Date has been announced on the official website of the conducting board which is gate.iitk.ac.in. The Gate Exam Date 2023 is going to be held on 4th, 5th 11th and 12th of February 2023 for the 29 Trades all across India. The Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering Exam 2022 is a national level exam which is held every year by IIT Madras and all other IITs in the Nation on rotational purposes and is conducted for the admission in the Master’s Programme in Engineering and Science Subjects. The GATE 2023 Exam is divided into two main papers: Marine Engineering And Naval Architecture along with Geomatics Engineering.
Additionally, there will be 29 exams for the GATE Exam 2023 instead of 27 as the previous years to get admitted in the IITs, NITs and many other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) all across the nation. In this article we have given all the information related to the Gate 2023 Registration Form, Steps to apply and the Official Notification and Exam Dates in the simple and precise form.
Gate 2023 Registration Form
The Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering is a National-Level Exam Entrance Test for the Master’s Programs and the Recruitment in the Public Sector Undertakings. IIT Kanpur has released the official Gate Exam 2023 on 27th July,20222 for the aspirants who are planning to appear in the Upcoming Gate Exam 23. The Candidates can download the GATE Notification 2023 from the official website which is iitkgp.ac.in. If the candidate scores well in this exam then one can apply in the most prestigious institutes of technology in the country such as IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee.
There is no defined age limit for this exam so all the aspirants and the international applicants from the countries like Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia and the United Arab Emirates can appear in the GATE Exam 23. All the applicants must be in the last year of their Bachelors in Engineering Degree or in the Pre Final Year of the Degree in Technology or Equivalent Degree. Read the complete article to know regarding this matter and if you are planning to appear in the upcoming GATE Exam 2023 then you shouldn’t miss a thing in this article written below.
IIT Kanpur GATE 2023 Notification PDF @ gate.iitk.ac.in
|Name of the Exam||GATE 2023( General Aptitude Test in Engineering)|
|Conducting Board||IIT (Indian Institute of Technology)|
|Admission In||Masters in Engineering and Other Science Subjects|
|Mode of GATE 2023 Exam Conduction||Online/ Computer Based Test|
|Documents Required for Gate 2023 Exam||Adhaar Card, DMCs of the Degree Passport Size Photograph along with Scanned Signature of the Candidate|
|GATE 2023 Registration Fees||850/- for Women ad Reserved Categories and 1700/- for the Remaining Candidates|
|Total Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
|Total Disciplines in Gate Exam 2022||29 (27 Old and 2 New)|
Note: Candidates can visit the official website for the GATE Exam 2023 which is gate.iitk.ac.in for the latest news and announcements regarding the GATE exam.
Also Read:- PM Kisan 12th Installment Date 2022
GATE 2023 Registration: Important Dates to Remember
|GATE 2023 Registration Begins From||30th August,2022|
|GATE 2023 Last Date of Registration||30th September,2022|
|Extended Date IIT Gate 2023 Application Form With Late Fees||7th October,2022|
|Modification Window Opening for GATE 2023||4-11 November,2022|
|GATE 23 Admit Card Release Date||4th January 2023|
|Official GATE 2023 Exam Date||4,5,11 and 12 February 2023|
|GATE 2023 Official Answer Key||17th February 2023|
|IIT GATE 23 Result||16th March 2023|
|GATE Examination 2023 Score card||24th March,2023|
Eligibility Criteria For IIT GATE 2023 Application Form, Apply Online
The aspirants must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to appear in the GATE Exam 2023 and only those will be permitted to sit in the exam hall of the GATE 2023 examination if they qualify these conditions that are written underneath.
- Educational Qualification of the Aspirant: In order to qualify the exam that the aspirant must have 10+2+3 as their Minimum Qualification or hold or may be pursuing a degree in Bachelors in Engineering in a recognized College or University. Along with this if any candidate holds a degree which is Government Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Science, Commerce or Arts are also eligible to appear in the IIT GATE 2023 Exam.
- Passing Percentage: There is such minimum passing percentage as an eligibility criteria for the GATE 2023 Exam.
- Minimum Age Limit: There is a defined age limit for the IIT GATE Exam 2023.
- Nationality of the Candidate: One should be a citizen of India in order to apply for the GATE 2023. Also the candidates from Nepal, Bangladesh, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, United Arab Emirates are also eligible to apply for the GATE 2023.
- GATE 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Foriegn Applicants:There is no defined age limit for this exam so all the aspirants and the international applicants from the countries like Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia and the United Arab Emirates can appear in the GATE Exam 23.
Credentials Required for GATE 2023 Apply Online on gate.iitk.ac.in
The aspirants need to have the credentials given below in order to apply for the GATE 2023 Examination:
- All you have to do is to upload the scanned copies of your passport size, photograph, signature and the certificate of category (if you have any) along with the dyslexic certificate (if you have any).
- The aspirants have to upload their Original Identity Card as well along with all other documents such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence and Voter ID.
- The candidate must make sure that all the documents uploaded must be in high resolution and have a white background and should be 20-200 KB in size. Along with the Signature of Size (5-200 KB).
- The candidates have to pay the fees of 850/- for women candidates and reserved categories and the rest of the candidates will have to pay 1700/- rupees in order to appear in the GATE 2023 Exam.
gate.iitk.ac.in 2022 Exam Pattern
The Interested applicants must see the GATE 2023 Exam Pattern so that they should know the type of questions that are going to come in the Gate Exam 2023 Question Paper. One must be thorough with the exam pattern to make sure that they are familiar with all the computer operations as he exam is going to be conducted online. The questions that are going to be in the exam are multiple choice questions, multiple selected questions along with the numerical type question covering the 29 Subjects in which the exam is about to be conducted in.
How to Apply Online for GATE 2023 Application Form
All the candidates must follow the steps mentioned below in order to GATE 2023 IIT Kanpur Registration Form:
- Begin the process by visiting the official website of the GATE Application Form 2023 which is gate.iitk.ac.in. The GATE 2023 IIT Kanpur Homepage of the website will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- The next step is to scroll down the homepage and find the option naming Login on the GATE Exam 2023 Homepage.
- After that, all you have to do is to fill in all the details that are asked for such as name of the candidate, father’s name, qualification and along with that upload the scanned copy of all the documents asked for too.
- The next step is to fill in the nominal fees changed by the IIT for the GATE 2023 Registration processs through any desired medium.
- At last, click on the Submit Button after a brief review of all the details entered.
- The applicant must make sure to take a print out copy beforehand and preserve it for future reference purposes.
Important Links Regarding gate.iitk.ac.in 2023 Online Application Form
|gate.iitk.ac.in 2023 Registration Form||Click Here|
|Gate 2023 Official Notification||Apply Here|
Queries Related to GATE 2023 Registration Form
The applicant can choose up to three exam cities from the same time zone.
One can easily apply for the GATE 2023 Exam by following the steps given above in the article above and visiting the official website of IIT Gate Exams which is gate.iitk.ac.in.
At one time a candidate can appear in two papers and they have to pay double fees in order to do that.
Yes, the applicants who are in their final year of their degree can easily apply for the exam by following the steps written above in the article.