GGTU Admit Card 2023 – BA BSC BCOM BBA Hall Ticket @ ggtu.ac.in: The Govind Guru Tribal University has announced to conduct the BA, BSc and BCom examinations for the candidates who have enrolled in the above-mentioned courses. The University has also announced the date for publishing the Admit Card for the GGTU BA BSc and BCom 2023 exam. All of you who are going to appear for the exam must download the GGTU Admit Card 2023 BA BSc BCOM BBA. None of you would be provided with the hardcopy of the hall ticket at their postal address via postal services.
As per the latest updates, Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara will go to publish the Admit Card for GGTU BA, BCom, and BSc Examination 2023 as expected on 12th April 2023. Scholars could download the GGTU 2023 Hall Ticket from the official website at ggtu.ac.in. Students could download the GGTU BA BSC BCOM 2023 Hall Ticket through the student Login portal. Students could get their hall ticket/call letter for PG / UG April / May 2023 examination Roll Number and Name Wise.
GGTU Admit Card 2023
Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara is providing numerous programs to their students i.e., BA, BSc, BCom, etc. Many candidates are perusing their Undergraduate programmes and have registered for the GGTU BA, BCom, and BSc Examination 2023. The GGTU has decided to administer the BA, BCom, BSc, and BBA Examination 2023 in the month of April /May 2023 at the numerous affiliated colleges.
Those students who are going to attend the GGTU UG degree exams have to download their Hall Ticket before the commencement of exams. According to the latest news, the Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara has released the BA, BCOM, BSC admit card 2023 which would be made available on the official website link as expected on 12th April 2023. Students can be able to download the GGTU admit card/hall ticket 2023 using online mode only. The direct link is available below the table by which all of you could collect your GGTU BCOM, BA, BSC BBA Hall Ticket 2023 conveniently.
GGTU BA, BCom, BSc Hall Ticket – Overview
|Name of University||Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara|
|Examination||GGTU BA, BSc, BCom Examination 2023|
|Name of Stream||Arts, Commerce & Science|
|GGTU Examination Dates||April / May 2023|
|GGTU Examination Admit Card Release Date||12th April 2023|
GTU BA BSC BBA Admit Card 2023
Recently, the GGTU has published the official notification regarding BA, BCOM, BBA, and BSC (Commerce, Arts & Science) Examination 2023. The GGTU UG degree exams would be conducted in the month of April/May 2023. This is to inform you that the Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU), Banswara has declared to issue the Hall Ticket for BA, BCom, BSC, and BBA exams 2023.
Candidates are advised to download the GGTU Hall Ticket 2023 through its official website provided on this web page. It is necessary for every candidate to carry their GGTU BCom, BA, BSC, and BBA Hall Tickets while participating in exams. If anyone doesn’t bring the Hall Ticket then you would not get entry into the examination hall. All of you only need to use login details such as your Registration Number and Password for downloading the GGTU BCOM/BA/BSC/BBA admit card 2023.
Important Guidelines for GGTU 2023 BA BSc BCom and BBA Exam
All those candidates who will be participating in the GGTU 2023 BA BSc BCom and BBA Exam must carefully understand the guidelines mentioned below:
- All the candidates must download the Admit card as none of you would be getting their Admit Card at their postal address via postal service.
- All of you must make sure that you carry a hard copy of the hall ticket to the examination centre as none of you would be allowed to enter the exam hall without the hall ticket.
- None of you must carry any electrical devices to the exam hall.
- If anybody is found with unauthorised material in the examination hall her/his paper would get cancelled and that candidate would not be allowed to write the paper.
- Make sure that all of you must reach your respective examination hall 1 hour before the exam starts as none of you would be allowed to enter the exam centre after the gates get closed.
GGTU Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The direct link for downloading the GGTU Hall Ticket has been given below. The GGTU BA BCom BBA and BSC 2023 Exam Admit Card would be published on the official website. Aspirants would be able to download the GGTU 2023 Call Letter with their credentials i.e login Id and Password. Students could download the GGTU Hall Ticket from the below link which would be active on the 12th of April 2023.
How to Download GGTU Admit Card 2023
- Aspirants should visit the official website of GGTU @ggtu.ac.in
- Check the News & Circulars option available on the home page of the official website.
- After clicking on the option you have to search for the UG Hall Ticket and tap on the link.
- Now after clicking on the link students would be redirected to a new page where they have to enter their Registration Number and Password.
- When the Registration Number and Password are provided then click on the Login Button.
- After login, students would be able to check their admit card that is available on the screen, they can download the GGTU Hall Ticket and check the printed information.
- Take a printout of the GGTU Hall Ticket for examination purposes.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|DPR Homepage||Click Here|
GGTU Admit Card 2023 FAQs
GGTU Banswara would release the BA BSC BBA Admit Card on 12th April 2023.
Students could check and download the GGTU BA BSC BCOM and BBA UG Admit Card from the official site i.e. – www.ggtu.ac.in.