PM Kisan E KYC Update 2022 can be done online on pmkisan.gov.in, last date to do pm kisan yojana kyc is 30 September 2022 and you can check Pmkisan.gov.in EKYC Status after completing the process. The Central Government of India has announced PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. The scheme was launched by the Prime Minister Sh. Shri Narendra Modi. The eligible farmers under the scheme can now apply for the PM Kisan E-KYC Update 2022 with the revised date which is upto 30th September, 2022. The candidates who have applied for the scheme have to update as soon as possible in order to get the PM Kisan Installment on due time. The eKYC is mandatory for the participants so that they can get the benefits provided under the scheme. The respective authority of the Prime Minister Kisan Yojana has launched the revised last date on the online web portal of the authority which is pmkisan.gov.in.
In this article we have provided complete information regarding PM Kisan E- KYC Online, Last date to apply for the eKYC, documents required to be submitted to apply under the scheme and how to apply at the CSC Centre and many more. It is advised to read the complete article to know each and every detail regarding the PM Kisan E-KYC Status.
PM Kisan E-KYC Update 2022
PM Kisan is a govt. Scheme which was launched to give financial aid to the farmers of the nation who are not able to get their both ends meet. All the land owning small farmers would get an annual income aid of Rs 6000/- which will be paid in 3 equal installments every four months under this scheme. The eligible farmers will get the money in their registered bank accounts. There were some issues and the eligible farmers were not getting the due installments on the exact due date as per the schedule. So, to make the system more transparent the government has made the Pm Kisan e-KYC a mandatory step to be followed till the next instalment date comes. The candidates need to get their fingerprints scanned along with some documents such as an Aadhaar Card which has to be submitted as a copy to verify the authenticity of a person.
Pmkisan.gov.in KYC Status Check
|Name of the Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022|
|Launched By||Prime MInister Sh. Narendra Modi|
|Amount given Under the PM Kisan Scheme 2022||Rs.6000/- in Three Equal Instalments|
|Beneficiaries Under the Scheme||Marginal Land Owning Farmers|
|Main Aim of the PM Kisan Yojana 2022||Provide Financial Aid to the Marginal Land Owning Farmers of the Nation|
|PM Kisan E-KYC Location||From CSC Centre|
|Update||PM Kisan Next Kist|
|Last Date to Apply for PM Kisan E-KYC 2022||30 September, 2022|
|Documents Required||Fingerprints, Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Aadhar Card|
Note: All the applicants must visit the official website of the governing body which is pmkisan.gov.in to know about the installments schedule and latest news regarding the PM Kisan Yojana 2022. The EKYC portal is still working if any candidate have not done it yet can link Aadhaar Card now.
Documents Required to Apply for the PM Kisan eKYC Update 2022
The candidate must have a valid Aadhaar Card in order to complete the e-KYC Online Process of PM Kisan Scheme 2022. The candidate’s mobile number must be registered to his Aadhaar Card so that the PM Kisan eKYC Update Online 2022 can be done in a simple and hassle free manner. The Candidate can also opt for an offline option but for that they have to visit the Common Service Centre. The candidates must hold a bank account in order to get their due instalments directly into their bank accounts.
Advantages of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana KYC Status 2022
- The PM Kisan Scheme is a financial aid provided by the center government to the small land holding farmers in the nation.
- Farmers all around the nation will be benefited under this scheme, which will give them an income aid of Rs.6000/-. The funds are directly transferred to the bank account of the small marginal land holding farmer who have applied under the yojana.
- Any beneficiary who is initially offered first eight payments will be exempted from applying for the ninth one.
- They will receive the installment directly on the due date into their respective bank accounts.
- All the beneficiaries under the scheme must download the PM Kisan Yojana Mobile Application to keep themselves updated with the PM Kisan KYC Status, important dates and announcements by the government regarding the scheme.
Steps to Do PM Kisan eKYC Update Online 2022 @ pmkisan.gov.in
All the applicants must follow the exact order of the steps to easily update their PM Kisan EKYC with Aadhaar Card.
- Firstly, go to the official site of the scheme which is pmkisan.gov.in.
- Secondly, on the homepage of the website go to the farmers corner in the right section of the screen.
- Thirdly, on that particular page click on the PM Kisan Yojana eKYC 2022 option.
- After that, enter the registered mobile number and fill in the OTP which is being sent to your registered mobile number carefully.
- Once the correct OTP is entered the login process is complete and then you can click on eKYC and it will be updated.
Official Links For pmkisan.gov.in eKYC Update 2022
|PM Kisan Yojana eKYC Online Update 2022 Link||Click Here|
|PM Kisan GOI APP||Check Here|
FAQs On PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC Status @ Pmkisan.gov.in
The last date to apply for the PM Kisan E KYC 2022 is 30th September, 2022.
The candidates can apply for the PM Kisan Samman Yojana eKYC Scheme 2022 by visiting the official website of pmkisan.gov.in and follow the steps given in the article in simple and easy format.
A total sum of Rs.6000/- is credited to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries in three equal installments.
The help desk number of the PM Kisan Yojana Portal 2022 which is 1800-180-155.