The Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission (OSSSC) will soon conduct the recruitment process for Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer jobs in the state. The OSSSC Recruitment 2023 will begin shortly and the interested applicants have to complete the Odisha SSSC JA PEO Application Form 2023 from 24 February 2023 onwards and the candidates have to Apply Online for OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023 till 27 March 2023. The candidates have to visit osssc.gov.in to apply online for the JA and PEO post. The candidates can check the detailed osssc.gov.in JA PEO Notification 2023 as soon as it is out on the official website. Before applying online the candidates have to check the Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer Eligibility 2023 and later complete the application form and appear for the written exam which will be conducted soon. Moreover, the application dates are out and the vacancy details will be out soon.
- OSSSC Recruitment 2023
- osssc.gov.in JA PEO Notification 2023
- Odisha SSSC JA PEO Application Form 2023
- OSSSC JA Application Dates 2023
- Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer Eligibility 2023
- Apply Online for OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023
- OSSSC JA PEO Application Documents 2023
- OSSSC JA PEO Selection Criteria 2023
- osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Links
- Doubts on OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023
OSSSC Recruitment 2023
The Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission (OSSSC) will shortly begin the recruitment process for the post of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer. The detailed recruitment will be released soon but for now OSSSC has just released the short advertisement notice to invite the applicants for various posts. The candidates have to apply online for various posts from 24 February 2023 to 27 March 2023 through the official portal osssc.gov.in. The interested applicants who wish to apply for the post need to check their eligibility criteria because if the application is found as incorrect or not eligible they will get rejected.
While applying online for the post, the candidates have to fill in the correct application form and upload the important documents required at the time of the applications. The candidates can check the notification which will be out soon. The candidates of age between 18 to 38 years and holding 12th level degree will appear for the written examination.
osssc.gov.in JA PEO Notification 2023
The Odisha SSC will soon release the detailed notification containing all the necessary details regarding the recruitment. The applicants can start applying online as the applications have begun and not wait for the osssc.gov.in JA PEO Notification 2023 to be out.
|Organization||Odisha Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|Application Dates||24 February to 27 March 2023|
|Selection Process||Examination, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Age limit||21 to 38 years|
|Educational Qualification||12th Pass|
|Pay Scale||Rs 35000 onwards|
Odisha SSSC JA PEO Application Form 2023
- The recruitment notification to get the detailed information has not been out but the candidates can refer to the short advertisement to get the application form details.
- The Odisha SSSC JA PEO Application Form 2023 will start from 24 February 2023 and the applications will remain open till 27 march 2023.
- The candidates need to submit the application form online through the portal osssc.gov.in and by paying the application fees.
- The applications if found incorrect will be rejected immediately and the aspirants themselves will be responsible for the same.
- While applying online make sure you apply for a single post only as multiple applications may get rejected.
OSSSC JA Application Dates 2023
|Notification date||15 February 2023|
|Application Start date||24 February 2023|
|Application End date||27 March 2023|
|Admit card issue date||7 days before examination|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result date||1 month after the examination.|
Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer Eligibility 2023
- The candidates need to check the Odisha SSSC Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer Eligibility 2023 before applying online for the various posts.
- The candidates have to be domicile of Odisha and be able to speak the Odia language.
- The applicants have to fall under the age limit of 21 to 38 years.
- The age limit has to be calculated as on 1 January 2023 and age relaxations will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- The applicants have to be 12th grade graduates with good scores.
Apply Online for OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023
The candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to Apply Online for OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023. Any application if received via any offline mode will get rejected immediately by the Odisha Selection Board.
- Visit the official website osssc.gov.in on your device.
- On the Homepage, click on register and then on new user if you have not registered earlier.
- Read the instruction page and Click on Registration button and click on OK.
- Then, provide the necessary details and OTP will be sent on your mobile number and the registration ID will be created.
- Now using the registration id, open the application form and provide the details in it.
- Now upload all the documents required and pay the required application fee.
- Download the acknowledgement receipt and later save the application form PDF on your device for later use.
OSSSC JA PEO Application Documents 2023
The following OSSSC JA PEO Application Documents 2023 have to be submitted.
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Email id
- Phone number
OSSSC JA PEO Selection Criteria 2023
The candidates have to follow the step by step OSSSC JA PEO Selection Criteria 2023 to get recruited.
- Written test
- Skill test
- Document verification
- Medical exam
- The one clearing all the stages will be recruited for the posts of JA and PEO.
osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Links
Doubts on OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023
The OSSSC JA PEO Application Dates 2023 are from 24 February 2023 to 27 March 2023.
Candidates of age 21 to 38 having 12th degree can apply for OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023.
No, the OSSSC Recruitment Notification 2023 will be out soon.
The candidates can apply for OSSSC JA PEO Recruitment 2023 on osssc.gov.in. portal.
The OSSSC JA PEO Selection Process 2023 starts with a written test, skill test, document verification and medical exam.